About eWire in New Casinos
eWire is an online deposit method that was established in 2018. The e-Wallet service company is situated in Denmark. eWire Softtech services are available on tons of websites, having even been introduced into gambling sites recently.
eWire has gained popularity due to its excellent, secure system of moving funds and making payments when needed. Also, it allows users to transact more flexibly online than regular bank accounts. Over 50 online gambling sites are currently allowing their casino players to use this e-Wallet payment service.
The best way to get funds into an eWire account is by using credit or debit cards such as:
- Visa Electron
However, users are charged a fee for depositing funds into their accounts using these cards. Nonetheless, the cost is relatively low compared to the fee charged by other similar e-Wallet services.
eWire allows new online casino players to withdraw their money from their e-Wallet into their bank accounts, which resembles other services.
Similarly, players seeking to deposit funds into a gambling site account can select the eWire option from the banking or cashier option of the particular new casino website.
eWire is a preferred new online casino deposit method because funds will also take a short time to reach the new casino account.
New Casino Deposit with eWire
Before depositing funds into a new casino, it is vital to have an eWire account. Opening one is a straightforward process. The official eWire site has a section where users can register new accounts with their personal information.
Then, the account can be funded with a compatible method such as a credit card, internet banking, or direct bank transfer.
Moreover, eWire connects directly to Danish, Norwegian, and Swedish bank accounts, allowing punters to begin playing new casino games right away.
Interested players should have an account with a new casino online that accepts eWire and follow these steps:
- Navigate the casino’s banking interface and click deposits.
- Select eWire as the preferred payment method in India.
- Add the amount to deposit.
- Fill out the required information and confirm the details.
- The transfer will happen in real-time, thus arriving at your casino platform within seconds.
eWire is mobile-friendly, so it works seamlessly with mobile casinos. To use funds from a bank account, the user needs to give out crucial details such as the bank account number or IBAN.
Transaction fee depends on the type of bank transfer. Usually, the minimum charge is 1.45% which is accompanied by a fixed amount. The minimum and maximum deposit limits are set by the casino platform.
The primary currency for eWire transfers is the Danish krone (DKK). However, plans to incorporate other European currencies are underway. For now, our readers will have to pay currency conversion fees if their bank or new casino does not use the DKK.
How to Make a Withdrawal with eWire
eWire is as easy to use for withdrawals as it is for deposits. Only a few simple steps are required before completing the withdrawal request:
- Go to the cashier or banking page, then to the transactions section.
- Select eWire as your preferred casino withdrawal method.
- Indicate how much you'd like to withdraw in India.
- Enter the required eWire credentials to proceed with the transactions.
- Hit the withdrawal button and wait for the payment to arrive in the app.
New casinos take about 24 to 48 hours to accept withdrawal requests. From there, the money is transferred immediately to the player’s eWire account. The casino players can choose to keep it in that account or transfer it to their bank account or credit card.
Pros & Cons of Using eWire in New Casinos
Like most other e-wallets, the main advantages of eWire are its ease and security. These payment options are very susceptible to theft attempts since they were created specifically to make it simple for you to pay for services.
Let's have a closer look at the pros and cons of using eWire at an new casino. Here are the strongest advantages and disadvantages of this popular payment option:
- Convenience: To deposit or withdraw, all you need to do is make a few quick keystrokes and clicks on a computer.
- Security: A team of developers works around the clock to ensure that its firewalls and encryption technologies are operational and current in order to keep unauthorized individuals out. Therefore, the method is quite safe as well for iGamers.
- Withdrawals & Deposits: You don't need to open a different account in order to use the method to make deposits or withdrawals, since it is so easy to do so.
eWire seems to be the greatest option for paying for your casino account. However, it has certain restrictions:
- Fees: The existence of fees for each transaction made to the customer is the biggest drawback given that there are other absolutely free payment methods.
- Limited Access: Only Sweden, Norway, and Denmark can currently use the method. However, it has only expanded to include those more European nations and India now too. The payment service's restrictions prevent users from other regions of the world from using it.
- Costs: iGamers that utilize eWire as a payment option should set aside a particular amount of money for these costs.
Processing Fee & Times
You must fork out a small service charge to conduct transactions with eWire. The cost of filling your eWire app is entirely dependent on the method you use. You will be assessed a modest fee when you deposit via eWire.
This also holds true for payments made to a bank account or another e-Wallet from your eWire account. There will be a minimum charge of 1.45%, which on occasion may be combined with a predetermined sum.
eWire Bonuses in New Casinos
On the one hand, online gambling bonuses are only a clever element of the well thought-out marketing efforts of gaming firms. On the other hand, certain new casino eWire bonuses will actually let you get to know the platform's game library before moving on to real-money sessions.
What is the best approach to handle all of the freebies and sizable bonus offers that an online gaming operator has provided to you?
Our online betting specialists advise maintaining composure and being acquainted with each casino's Terms & Conditions. Find out as much as you can about the wagering conditions before claiming your bonus.
You just cannot afford to stray aimlessly in the realm of online gaming. Before using your eWire casino bonus offers, thoroughly evaluate and unwrap them to avoid making hasty selections in the future.
Nevertheless, here's a brief insight towards the most popular bonuses you can claim in the best new casinos in India right now:
Welcome bonuses are famous all over the world. This type of promotion is dedicated towards new players who are looking to join a casino. If they do, they get a certain percentage of their first or several deposits back. This may be 100% or more sometimes. Therefore, grabbing welcome bonuses allows you to go big in the first gaming session. On top of that, some welcome bonuses even offer players free spins or cashback, which makes it even more interesting.
If you're looking to grab some extra rounds at slot games, then go for free spins. These are basically freebies which you get for this sort of slot machines, allowing you to gamble as if you were making your own wagers. What's interesting about free spins is that often, you'll get huge amounts of them. Plus, there are usually daily, weekly, or monthly free spin promotions in new casinos, thus allowing you to enjoy them on a regular basis.
The name says it all, and it's that cashback allows you to get a percentage of your lost wagers back. This percentage can be between 5% and usually 25%, which is then credited as casino credit. The best part about cashback bonuses is that they usually have lower wagering conditions, meaning that you'd only have to wager a cashback offer between 1% and 10%, which is the most common case in Indian casinos.
No Deposit Bonuses
Players who aren't keen on making deposits straight away at casinos can use no deposit bonuses. These bonuses are made to be used as real wagers, although getting them from the casino. This is a great way to try out new casinos and titles, especially the ones that you wouldn't have tried on your own. Unfortunately, these bonuses do tend to have higher wagering conditions, given that you're not risking any of your own wagers or deposits to get playing at the casino.
Safety & Security at eWire
Safety and security are paramount when transacting with established and new online casinos. eWire qualifies as a secure e-Wallet thanks to its various security features. With multiple layers of security, no unauthorized access can occur.
The possibility of hacking the account is virtually impossible. One of those measures is the SSL encryption that operates in conjunction with new casinos' own SSL. This means no prying eye can intercept data while being shared between an eWire account and an new casino site.
Another critical aspect of eWire security is industry-standard firewalls. Firewalls screen information passing through computer networks and block traffic from unsafe sources.
The team of developers behind eWire works to ensure that the system is updated all the time to prevent hacking. In any transaction, eWire requests a secret passcode and M-Pin that works in the same way as an ATM PIN.
Since the payment is backed by a mobile app, all users should enter the M-Pin to authorize the opening of the app. Again, those who prefer mobile banking to fund eWire are assured of confidentiality since banks never share passwords and usernames.
Alternative Payment Methods in Indian Casinos
Sometimes a method like e-Wire isn't the most appropriate one to get playing. That's alright because there are tons of alternatives in Indian casinos. We've been testing e-Wallets, online banking methods, pay-by-phone methods, and even prepaid cards for quite a while now, which is why we decided to share the most interesting ones with you right here:
- PayPal: We've all heard about PayPal sooner or later. PayPal is a fantastic e-Wallet that was launched back in 1999 and which has not settled as the most popular e-Wallet. The method is extremely interesting in new casinos, mainly due to the instant deposits and withdrawals that allow players to get their winnings immediately, despite the high fee rates that PayPal ask for.
- Paysafecard: Although Paysafecard is not that popular in India, you can still use it freely to transfer money into a gambling site. Paysafecard is part of the well-known Paysafe Group, which also has Skrill and Neteller. The interesting fact about Paysafecard is that it's a prepaid card that doesn't require any personal or financial information. Indian players only need to use the codes from the vouchers and enter them into the correct section at the gambling site.
- Bitcoin: Cryptocurrency might sound like a dream, especially for industries such as iGaming, but it's now possible. In fact, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Cardano, Tether, and many other digital currencies have become a staple within gambling platforms who are looking to make a profit from the growing crypto scene. On top of that, the fact that cryptocurrencies aren't attached to any government also helps players to enjoy safe and highly innovative gambling sessions.
About the author
Mumbai-born Priya is India's rising star in the realm of online casino guides. With a knack for fusing traditional Indian gaming narratives with cutting-edge digital dynamics, she's an essential bridge between classic and contemporary gaming for a vast Indian audience.